- The school operates a number of buses on contract for transportation of students to and fro their residence. Although every care is exercised to provide trouble free service, the school accepts no responsibility for any mishap or bodily injury caused to the occupants of the buses on school duty.
- Parents wanting to discontinue the use of school bus must give one month's notice in writing, failing which one month's transport charges will be levied.
- Bus facility will be provided where possible. We cannot however, meet all demands. Routes and stops are designated after careful ground survey. They will not be changed.
- Students using the school buses are to strictly adhere to following Do's and Don'ts :
- Obey the staff, bus prefects, drivers & conductors of the bus.
- Queue up In a single line for boarding your buses,
- Move towards the buses in an orderly manner without pushing or prodding.
- Board a bus using the Rear door and Exit using the front door only when the bus is at complete halt.
- Maintain proper discipline in the buses.
- Senior students to look after the Junior students.
- Misbehaviour in buses or damage to any part of the bus will attract serious disciplinary action, besides penalty.
- Get down only at your designated stop.
- Do not rush towards the buses.
- Do not try to board a bus in motion.
- Do not jump the Q for boarding a bus.
- Do not push each other while getting on or getting down from a bus. Do not put your hand outside a running bus.
- Do not stand on the foot board.
- Do not bang the body of the bus.
- Do not pass remarks at passers by.
- Do not spit outside or throw any article or waste out of a bus.
- Do not carry any objectionable material in a bus.
- Do not get down at stops other than your designated stop.